Yenching Alumni Participated Admission Information Session
In September, the Admissions Office sent out a Call for Info. Session Volunteers. Your response has been immensely helpful!
MyungJee Jang led a session at Sungkyunkwan University in South Korea. Sarah Finn, Tobias Röcker, and Joanna De Smedt teamed up for a session at KU Leuven. Kevin Schwarzwald and Candice Tian served as alumni representatives at the University of Chicago and University of Oxford, respectively. Candice Tian, together with Santana Muthoni, joined the info. session in LSE. Hector Zavala Guzman has provided ongoing support communicating with Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
Other 2016 cohort scholars have also been involved: Alix Lewis, Johannes Hallermeier and Jose Izquierdo Fernandez presented at Wellesley College, Princeton University, and Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena in Spain, respectively.
We are deeply grateful for your dedication and assistance! Please note that while the 2018 cohort application deadline for students/alumni of universities in the U.S. and Canada has already passed, students from other regions have until January 15 to apply. Continue to spread the word! We welcome you to share the link to our recent Online Info. Session recording: https://lnkd.in/fZrV4at
MyungJee Jang at Sungkyunkwan University
Alix Lewis at Wellesley College
Sarah Finn, Tobias Röcker and Joanna De Smedt at KU Leuven
- Yenching Academy Holds Its Opening Ceremony for 2018-2019 Academic Year
- Yenching Academy of Peking University Holds Graduation Ceremony 2018
- Field Trip to Dunhuang
- Yenching Academy of Peking University Holds End of Year Celebration for 2017 Cohort
- Dandelions of Hope: Story of Migrant Children and Leadership in Social Development
- Site Visit: Beijing Daxing International Airport