Introducing the 2017-2018 Yenching Academy Graduate Student Union
The Yenching Academy Graduate Student Union (YCA GSU) is the student government of the Yenching Academy. The YCA GSU operates in coordination with the Peking University Graduate Student Union and is facilitated by an elected, six-member Executive Committee.
The 2017-2018 Executive Committee consists of six third cohort Yenching Scholars. The GSU is led by President Junyang Ng (Singapore) who is supported by Vice-President Nazerke Aibar (Kazakhstan), Director of Academic Affairs Longwen Chiang (China), Director of Events Angelica Garcia Patiño (Mexico), Director of Operations Filippo Fabbroni (Italy) and Director of Public Relations Erin Dunne (USA).
Together this team, with the support of the Yenching Academy Community, will work to ensure that the needs of students are met in coordination with both the Yenching Academy staff and faculty. As elected representatives of the student body, the GSU Executive Committee will, through their respective positions, work for the betterment of the YCA experience and the program as a whole.
Please see the following letter from this year's GSU president Junyang Ng.
By Erin Dunne
- Yenching Academy Holds Its Opening Ceremony for 2018-2019 Academic Year
- Yenching Academy of Peking University Holds Graduation Ceremony 2018
- Field Trip to Dunhuang
- Yenching Academy of Peking University Holds End of Year Celebration for 2017 Cohort
- Dandelions of Hope: Story of Migrant Children and Leadership in Social Development
- Site Visit: Beijing Daxing International Airport