Food Club Description
The YCA Food Club organizes regular events where interested people can learn more about Chinese traditional cuisine and the history behind the most iconic delicacies. In addition, the club will organize practical seminars where scholars will attempt to (successfully) cook typical Chinese dishes.
- Dandelions of Hope: Story of Migrant Children and Leadership in Social Development
- Site Visit: Beijing Daxing International Airport
- Delegation of Kraft Global Fellows Program from Columbia University Visits Yenching Academy
- Yenching Scholars Participate in Cross-Cultural Communication Workshop with the Alibaba Global Leade
- Culture Salon: Taichi Experience Course
- Deputy Director of the U.S. Department of State’s East Asian and Pacific Affairs Bureau Visits the Y