Food Club Description
The YCA Food Club organizes regular events where interested people can learn more about Chinese traditional cuisine and the history behind the most iconic delicacies. In addition, the club will organize practical seminars where scholars will attempt to (successfully) cook typical Chinese dishes.
- Beijing Alumni Reunion
- Lecture: Will Pax Sinica Succeed a Receding Pax Americana?
- Lecture: Watching Over Humankind's Dunhuang Together
- Lecture: Creating Deep Forms in Urban Nature: The Revival of Ancient Chinese Wisdom
- Recruitment | 2018 Yenching Global Symposium Seeks PKU Volunteers
- Lecture: The Politics of Time: Chinese Pasts and Their Japanese Afterlives