1. Undergraduates and postgraduates enrolled in PKU. Applications are now open and can be sent through mail; the deadline for application is March 13th.
2. Posts include guest speaker coordination, logistics coordination, cultural excursion activity assistance, delegates assistance, etc. These posts will be coordinated and allocated by the executive committee of YGS 2018.
3. Be capable and experienced with their respective posts, and must be fluent in English.
4. Shall attend the work training session held on March 26th led by the executive committee.
5. Should be present for at least one day during the conference dates (April 12th – 15th), and complete their assigned work on respective posts.
6. Should be passionate about international and cross-cultural communication and enthusiastic about helping symposium delegates answer questions on China.
1. Volunteer T-shirts, swag, and logistical support from the executive committee;
2. A volunteer service certificate recognized by the Yenching Academy;
3. Experience with organizing international conferences in a diverse international team;
4. Opportunities to understand Yenching Academy in close proximity;
5. Networking opportunities with symposium guest speakers, conference delegates;
6. Deepened understanding of engaging China studies topics.
We look forward to seeing you at YGS 2018, and to growing together!